Monday, February 7, 2011

OMG ADFSHASJDKFHASJDGHJAHDSFLA

TODAY WAS THE MOST AMAZING DAY EVER. I normally hate Mondays but today was so good it makes me love them.

My morning classes weren't that great, I'd go as far to say they were boring but lunch time was SO GOOD! I chilled with Sam today at lunch and we were catching up. I told her about the situation with Bearded Boy and about how I made my prom dress which she was quite excited about. AND THEN ME AND HIM MADE THE BEST EYE CONTACT EVER. It was right after the first bell rang after lunch. It was one of those times were you both turn your heads. I really hope he messages me soon

AND THEN WHEN I GOT HOME I HAD A LETTER FROM KING'S. I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID THAT I HADN'T GOTTEN IN BUT THEN I OPENED IT AND IT SAID "On behalf of the Dean of The University of King's College I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the bachelor of science and foundation year program." OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I ACTUALLY JUMPED UP AND DOWN (mostly because there was no one home) I WAS SO HAPPY. and then my father didn't answer the phone and I walked the dog.

That was all the amazing that one day can handle other than the super hard sax ensemble music that we were reading today. It's going to take some work but we did really good for sight reading. I really want to say that tomorrow is going to be even better than today but I haven't done any of my homework yet and I doubt I will unless I can't sleep...again.

I'M GOING TO UNIVERSITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment