Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Choking.

Today was rather uneventful. I had off block first and caught up on my gossip, calculus which I slept through, a drama filled lunch hour, a boring global class, a physics class that I actually understood what was going on, a bad drive home, a worse dinner and an alright rehearsal at band. Let's start at the beginning shall we?

I woke up late this morning (again) so I didn't have time to shower. I'm pretty sure I stunk all day but everyone's too nice to say anything about it but that's okay. The first 15 minutes of being in school were my most productive all week, which is rather sad. I went to talk to the guidance counselor about switching from a BS to a BA and he said it doesn't really matter if I want to go into Library Sciences so all I need to do to get this all sorted out is to talk to a family friend who did FYP/BS last year to see what he thought so I can weigh the pros and cons. Then I got my essay signed by Mrs. Abbass so that I can apply for the entrance scholarship (which I probably won't get because I don't think my average is high enough but whatever). This was all before first bell.

After the bell rang Amanda, Steph and I went down to the caf because the library was too quite and it was starting to freak us out. We talked about our Junior High days. Can't say I enjoyed reliving those but whatever right? After a while Kelly joined us and told us all about everything that's going on in her life which was neat because it means that all of us are equally messed up. I had two oat meal cookies and some chocolate milk. It was great. The caf makes the best oat meal cookies. It took me months to figure out why but it's because they put rice crispies in them. It makes them soft yet chew. SO GOOD.

Second period was a bore. I love math but I can't stand the class. I makes me so sleepy and I really don't know how I stay awake. I spend the whole time doodling in the margins and talking to Ashley. It probably isn't the smartest idea but then again, I'm not that smart. I kept on forgetting that it was second period so I was really dreading my next class but Ashley kept on reminding me that it was lunch next and it made the class a little more bearable.

Lunch dragged on more than calculus. eating was cool except for the music sucked but what arose after we left made me want to claw my eyes out. Apparently all my friends have major issues with going stag to prom which I don't get. They spent the whole time bitching about how one of them ruined the others safety net, which they didn't know about. It was ridiculous! I feel really bad for the guys, they have NO idea what's coming. I've been planning on going stag for years and I guess that's out of style. Whatever, I'm going to have a great time no matter who I'm with. 

Global was boring as hell. We're learning about atomic bombs. FUN.

I WAS SO HAPPY IN PHYSICS. I actually got what we were doing today. I understand tension like nobody's business. Garrett's been sitting in front of me since I stole his seat (which I'm pretty sure he isn't to pleased about) but he's sooo funny. I guess he's really good at physics but he scoffs when people don't understand things and it kills me. I wish to befriend him but he'd never fall for it ever. 

Everything else was kinda boring until I choked on my dinner. It was terrible. I threw up. I never throw up. Cruse Marty for making me laugh.

After that whole ordeal was done and over with I went to band which was alright. Ms. D was there visiting Ms. Corbin which was super neat and me and Zach had some pretty cool bari conversations.  

Every time I drove today it snowed. Sorry Nova Scotia but any snow we get tonight is all my fault. I apologize.

COFFEE HOUSE TOMORROW! WHO'S PUMPED? I AM!

I talk to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment