Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow days

So as you may or may not know last week was exam week. Exam week, one of the most dreaded weeks of the whole year. Monday review, Tuesday precal, Wednesday English Provincial, Thursday SNOW DAY, Friday, conducting,WEEKEND, Monday chem, Tuesday PD day, Wednesday SNOW DAY, Thursday SNOW DAY, Friday full day (it should have been a half day but Lundi sucks.).

yea so my week is looking up. I haven't been to school in 3 days and there's only one week left to the February break which is pretty sweet.

I still have a lot of half plans for Feb break. There's a lot of thing that I want to do but nothing that's really been completely planned.

There's going to be a lot of chilling with different people, concerts and lazing around but I don't know who with and at what times. It's really starting to get to me. I like everything to be planned out because if it's not then I end up sitting in my room all day blogging about things that no one cares about.   

so anyways I really hope that the next few days goes well. There has been promise of coffee from a certin bearded boy and me and Dresden are friends again so things are looking up (for now.).

No comments:

Post a Comment