Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This Is Getting Ridiculous.

If you live in HRM you know exactly what I mean. Apperently the roads were bad this morning so maybe it was a good thing that they canceled school today but yesterday was far worse. Driving home was a pain and it was dangerous.

I know that they whole canceling school this is mostly politics not but the fact that they won't cancel school on a day that is actually dangerous but will cancel it on a day this is really nice (but rather cold) just won't do. We're in high school, we can drive and a lot of us don't have a lot of experience with winter driving and bad tires. It's just a bad idea to keep us in school on those days.

In all honesty I am glad we don't have school today. I've been saying this for the past two weeks but I'm so over school right now. I'm ready for the break to be here and there's only two days left before I stay out late and have a great time (and read lots of books). The only thing that could make the coming days better would be if The Weakerthans were playing here during the Feb break. That would be sweet. 
Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment