Sunday, February 6, 2011

Piano and Dinner.

So today is Sunday (yesterday when I woke up I thought it was Sunday and nearly had a heart attack) and as the majority of my Sundays go it was pretty low key. I woke up at noon, ate a muffin watched Dog Whisperer and then practice some piano. All of that was procrastination that continued through the day until around two when I finally got down to actually doing the dreaded homework I was assigned of Friday. I decided to opt. out of doing the physics stuff because my heads still foggy and I don't know what the questions are asking me for but i did do all my calculus work which is excellent.

Tonight my grandmother is coming over for dinner which is super exciting. My Grandmother is one of my family members that I get along the best with. With both share a love for music and a greater love for Chopin and I can't wait to see her how much better I am at waltz, op. 64 no. 2 in C Sharp Minor. 


it's really beautiful and I've been killing my hands over it all week so I hope she's impressed. Someday you might here it to seeing as though I'm an attention whore and like to take videos of me playing so that everyone can tell me how good I am. ...You probably will

As you know I'm also learning Fantasie Impromptu right now which I don't know if I'll ever finish. It's harder than I thought and I don't know if I can get the hands together. But I won't give up. I must win.

No comments:

Post a Comment