Monday, February 6, 2012

Lame, good, or only tolerable?

Sometimes I wonder if you my faithful (I'm sure you exist) or first time readers think by blog is utter crap because I'm starting to wonder if it is. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy telling you too many personal details about my life while (new policy) trying to emit names of people who may, or may not, be involved (YOU'LL NEVER KNOW) unless it's something super positive and happy.

I mean, my writing isn't all the great is it? And the content is next to none. Occasionally I add music and pictures, but it's mostly just me complaining about my lack of life, talent, and ability to write anything good (see? it's already happened). I also use way too many parentheses (but they're so much fun and add so many fun facts to my stories....and I might be addicted to them. Just sayin' (A song by Jimmy Rankin (don't worry, you're not suppose to get that. My mum says just sayin' a lot and a while ago Jimmy Rankin put out a song called just sayin' about life and such. One day at dinner Mum said just sayin and then Dad was all "you know that's a song by Jimmy Rankin, right?" and now whenever someone says just sayin' I subconsciously say "A song by Jimmy Rankin. My family is really cool okay?))) <-major offense in this overuse of parentheses issue.

Anyways, I would like to know if you thought my blog was lame, good or only tolerable but I know that won't happen because no one ever talks to me and you all dislike me secretly and only read this to mock me (ha ha).

Hope you're all having a good laugh right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment