Monday, February 6, 2012

It's getting to that point where my eyes just burn

It's way past tired and you can actually sleep into that lovely land of you won't sleep tonight so get over it and move on with your life and do what you're suppose to do.

After wasting my whole day on the computer doing nothing in particular reading a few pages of The Princess Bride here and there I thought it might be good to realize THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND DO THINGS. Also, that I have class and that I haven't read anything for it yet. Great.

So in with all this great realizing came some good ideas (for stories, books and my essay due on Monday (not today)) came this great idea that it would be a good idea to maybe look at what I have to read this week and Frankenstien  is on my list. THE WHOLE BOOK. So good luck being lazy, Colleen, it looks like it's finally time for you to get your butt in gear and actually do something that resembles work.

For those of you who don't know reading and writing come fairly easily to me, as in I don't consider them work. So, so far this year I haven't felt like I had to do any work (that and the fact that I was reading ahead at a leisurely pace. Unfortunately, that pace wasn't fast enough).

To add to all this my morning relaxing time on the bus and on campus is now next to nothing due to a bus strike that is inconveniencing my life a lot. I understand that they need to fix their contract and I have the utmost respect for them but I really miss my buses and my morning routine. So basically, no time to read, no time to write, no time to think.

 Life is great.


P.S. I hope you're all enjoying the amount that I'm now blogging. I've found that a lot of the things I've posted other places can be expanded into decent blogs and it really isn't that hard for me to ramble and spit words out at you. Also, it is excellent procrastination again things like reading Virtue and Terror for tomorrow. Have a lovely sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment