Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[untitled 2]

I like to think that I'm getting better at life.  I really do like to think this with all my heart. Unfortunatly, the world often tends to disagree with me.

Throughout the pats 4 or 5 years I've become a worse student, though I am more knowledgeable, lost a lot of friends and became a worse friend, though the friends I've kept I'm really close to, less accepting, though more open, and have much less emotions in some sense.

I was under the impression that my writing had improved greatly over the course of the past year, but I have been mistaken. According to my new english prof I don't even know what sentence structure is which is why I can't understand commas.

I was under the impression that my spelling had greatly improved over the last 5 years, but this year I have also found out that I was, again, mistaken. I can't spell very well at all, and I'm even worse at spelling in French.

I was under the impression that I was smarter, but, surprise surprise, I was mistaken. I know less than ever. But the reason I know this is because I know more than I knew before. Yeah?

Anyways, it's been a terribly depressing start of term, realizing all the short comings and spending hours sitting by myself in odd locations because I don't know anyone. Being too bored to study but to guilty not to. I feel like I should at least try to work but when I do I find it tedious and boring. There's no winning.

Half of me wishes it was summer again and half of me wishing that it was last year again and yet another half of me wishes that I was in a void where neither of the other halves have to worry about anything because nothing exists outside of me.

This has been poorly written and I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment