Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year

Okay, so ignoring the fact that I never blog anymore, here is a post of my year in review and how awesome I am.

January: Not much happened.

Feburary: Bus strike, my life sucked

March: I remember this month being awesome, but not why it was awesome.

April: EXAMS

May: Got hired at Climate Technical Gear

June: TURNED 19! Party all the time

July: Olympics?

August: Went camping, stopped working.

September: Started my second year of university and met some really cool people who are now my friends

October: I threw up for the first time in 7 years, Had my wisdom teeth out.

November: my dog died.

Decemeber: I finished my reading challenge, My grandmother had her gallbladder out, I helped my other grandmother decorate her tree and made her Christmas good,  EXAMS, Christmas which was awesome, visited Pictou, celebrated New Years with my family at my Aunt and Uncle's and had the best new year in a while.

So here's to 2013. I'll be posting again soon to elaborate on my first semester of awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment