Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whenever I try I fail.

So this morning when I woke up I was really dreading going to school but looking forward to English class for once in my life for two reasons 1.) I can finally return the books that Mrs. Abbass lent me that I finished reading over the break and 2.) I bought new clothes and washed them last night and I thought that certain hipsters in my class might finally notice me.  I was all ready. I showered, I didn't sleep on my hair, I had my skirt just right and my docs where laced perfectly. I get to school FIFTEEN MINUTES INTO PRECAL THEY SEND ME HOME. Apparently the school's water main broke? Go figure. I mean I'm glad I had an extra day to chill, read and listening to new music that me and my bestie Amanda found but I really wanted to go to English, REALLY BADLY.

I went to visit my band teacher this morning (because I'm a band geek) and she has a really good sense of style and she said I looked really cute and everyone said it looked great so I'm pretty sure that English class would have went over well for me but not I have to wait a whole week to try again (because I can't wear the same thing in one week.)



What do you think? I think it's lovely. I really like the picture of my docs. Whenever I see it it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy and whatnot.


This is my new favourite band. They're called Freelance Whales and they're amazing I mean look at how cute they look!







How can you not love that?

Well I have to go to band (against my will. I'm not to pleased. I'd like to have another week off from it but whatever.) Have a splendid time falling in love!


(thisoneismyfav)

No comments:

Post a Comment