Sunday, January 2, 2011

Scissors lizzards

Christmas break is coming to an end and it's been a pretty decent time. I got to chill with my friends and I spent a lot of time with my family AND I GOT A PAIR OF DOC MARTENS! They're beautiful.

Of course, seeing that I have spare time, I spent the majority of it shifting through the internet trying to find cool pictures for tumblr and trying to put looks together for the dreaded lookbook and so far I actually posted one thing -le gasp-



Aren't I love? yes? no? yea...I know I'm not >.>
oh well.

So stumbleupon is the main way I find all the weird things I find. you hit stumble over and over agian and you're bound to find something great right? My latest find is a photo blog called scissors It's neat. My fav picture so far has been this:


\
Because I have sooooo much street cred >.>

anyways I hope you all had a lovely holiday season and a happy new year!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment