Sunday, June 10, 2012

In which I whine about everything again.

Today when I woke  up I felt really good. Really really good. I had a really great morning. I started to rewatch season one of Fringe. It's hard to have a bad morning and early afternoon when staring and beautiful people talking about cool science. This afternoon was really good too. I went to coffee with one of my friends from band and we had a really good time, or at least I did. She's going to King's next year so I gave her  a list of things to expect and some quick tips for success in FYP. This evening was pretty good too. I had a great dinner and Mum made cake in a jar again and then I did the dishes and watched more Fringe. I came downstairs after I finished watching Fringe and I was feeling pretty okay. I did normal things on the internet, checking my emails and such. Then I had this feeling of total worthlessness. A feeling that makes me want to not leave my room for several weeks. A feeling that makes me want to cancel all my plans. A feeling that makes me want to quite work. And I don't know where it's coming from.

Everything's been going really really well lately. Better than it should. I had a really good past three months. I became almost normal. I got friends. People almost liked me. People do like me. I got along really well with everyone at my new job and I still do even though I'm really awkward and say okay far too often. On Tuesday I stopped being able to sleep for no particular reason. Normally I can't sleep because I'm worried about something or need to think but I don't have anything to worry about. Yesterday I was really emotional about everything and today I don't want to move.

I don't understand.

I don't know why I told you all this.

My life is very dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment