Saturday, June 16, 2012

Emotions.

Don't you hate having obligations?

A lot of my friends have tumblr. Well, I don't have a lot of friends but most of them do have tumblr. By friends I mean the people that I actually know in real life this time.

Sometimes I find them really really annoying but I can't unfollow them because I know them. The internet use to be my way to get away from everything and now it's infected with people I know. I can't say anything about any of this. I really can't say it here either. Everything is connected.

Today is worse than normal for this too. I've been feeling really emotional for the past week or so, mostly because of lack of sleep I think. All my nerves are frayed and this a pushing me off the edge.

Also, my bedroom currently has next to nothijng in it and went from looking like a thirteen year old lived in it to no one lives in it. My Dad and I are suppose to build shelves for my ever growing book collection but that isn't going so well so all my stuff is in the rec room and my room looks gross and empty and there are holes in the wall.

We might have been able to get it done this weekend but mummy said that I can't make him do anything tomorrow because it's father's day. It's fair, I guess.

Oh, and to add to all of this my grandmother's cat is missing.

just.


ugh.


emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment