Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 1: 10 things that make me happy are...

10 things that make me happy? I don't know if they exist.

1.) Piano. It makes me more happy than anything else it the world. It makes everything easier to deal with.

2.) Reading. Reading used to be my vice. I own over 300 books. Sad right?

3.) Old pictures. My memory isn't that great. By that great I mean I don't remember anything ever. To make sure I don't forget anything I hang pictures in my room. kinda geeky right?

4.) Band that are actually good. Different from my guilty pleasure because it's actually, you know, good.

5.) My jackets. They are lovely. And super awesome. ^^

6.) Shoes. All of which are bought from Aldo. Which means that they're cooler than yours (unless you have docs, birks or combat boots.)

7.) Not pants. Pants are uncomfortable and skirts and dresses are so much more comfortable and far more cute.

8.) Sleeping in in the mornings. Sleep is lovely and I don't get a lot.

9.) Coffee. Coffee is the best thing on the face of the planet. It has a lot to do with the lack of sleep.

10.) The internet. It is my life. So very very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment