Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 7: 10 things that make me cry are...

As much as I like to deny it I cry way to much. It rather sad.

1.) The events that happened 6 years ago. If you don't know it's not important. If you do know...well...you know.

2.) My pathetic excuse for an existance.

3.) The books I read. When my favourite characters die I am crushed. When my favourite character gets dumped I cry. Basically, books make me an emotional mess.

4.) The people in my English class. Their lack of knowledge hurts my heart more than anything.

5.) When I argue with my two best friends. It's really quite sad and we almost always say "this isn't working out to well..." wait a few days and then everything is back to the way it was in the beginning.

6.) When Dresden calls me out for doing stupid things. I mean, I know they're stupid and I already feel bad but then he lectures me on why they're bad. It hurts.

7.) Some movies. Like Breakfast at Tiffany's, One Week, Wall-e, UP, One Week, The Young Victoria, basically every movie that I watch. The worst one so far has been The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. 2 hours of water works. It was horrible.

8.) My allergies. It's not the sad sorta crying it's the "my eyes won't stop watering" sorta crying.

9.) My nightmares. They're terrifying and everyone always dies. It's rather depressing.

10.) The state of our environment. I mean, I don't actually cry about it but I can't think of anything else I can put on this list so... (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment