Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 6: 10 things that make me laugh...

I laugh? this is new to me!

1.) Amanda Hunt. Best friend. Twin. Hipster. What's not to laugh at? :P (love you lots)

2.) Dresden Barrett. Funny guy. Most of the time

3.) Myself. I'm weird. It's funny?

4.) Book are the funniest thing of the face of the planet. Harry Potter and the Order of The phoenix? Hilarious.

5.) The idiots I go to school with. Mostly because they're idiots. It's not a rolling on the ground laugh it's more of a secretive "tehehe they don't know anything" sorta thing. Only to be shared with yourself.

6.) My pets. Bowser, my dog, is physcotic. It's kinda funny and he's supa kewt. My fish are weird and they're funny to watch when they chase each other around in their tank.

7.) That one person that you see walking down the street who has no style and listens to bad music. Yes, you all know who this is and yes, you all laugh at them a little under your breath when you see them walking towards you.

8.) Movies. Like Fantastic Mr. Fox, One Week, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and other awesome movies like that.

9.) My family. They kinda needed to be on the list. They're a funny bunch.

10.) Seinfeld. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment