Saturday, July 10, 2010

ramble ramble ramble.

I need someone that I can put my everything into. That will need me and not leave me lying in a ditch in some remote province of a country no one has ever heard of. Someone that wont ask why I am the way I am and not expect me to explain it just accept me for it. Someone that wont go wondering why I'm now afraid to love and even more afraid to be love. Not wonder why I care about everyone and what they think and why I don't want to let them now by not living up to their expectations. I need someone to listen to me and tell me when I'm wrong and be brutally honest about it but know when I don't want to hear their opinion and just want them to pretend to understand. Someone who will not bother me to share my nightmares but just wait for me to tell them if I choose to and then they can't tell me that I'm just being silly and that they're just dreams. They aren't in my head when the dreams happen, they don't understand how truely terrifying it is.

I know who I want that somebody to be, but I dont know if that person is all of this. I feel like they've let me now multiple times and it hurts me, cuts me up, and leaves me lying in that ditch in that remote province of that country that even I don't know the name for.

My heart is disfigured. Please accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment