Thursday, July 22, 2010

??!

that's right. Pure and utter shock. At what you might ask? The fact that people have actually looked at this blog. Flag counter is a blessing and a curse wrapped up in one I-wanna-know-who's-stalking-me page. Gotta thank you guys. I appreciate it or whatever but like...Weird...

Seeing that I suck at this art of writing down useless stuff that no one really cares about I am going to talk about one of my newer obsessions. Glee.

When I first heard about it being the stuck up snob I am I decided that I hated the show and refused to watch it. Then my lovely mother decided to start watching it. Just my luck eh? She had me sit down through one full episode (don't ask me what one...one halfway through the second season) and I saw Sue. That pretty much sealed the deal. If they have someone that crazy in the show it can't be bad and I slowly got sucked in. Where does this woe some tale end you may be wondering. Well, my friends, it ends in my spending my parents lovely money to rent the first season of Glee from our friendly neighbourhood Blockbuster (so much love for that fine establishment.). unfortunately we only got the first four episode and I'm burning through them faster than a flash fire eats through a forest in the south west states. By that I mean I got it today and already watched the first three episodes. This is quite worrisome. I mean I only have one left before I am Glee-less again. How will I survive? Here's a hint: I won't. Any cooping techniques would be greatly appreciate.

That's the state of my new love affair with that lovely box that sits upstairs called the television. Also been watching more Doctor Who than I really should (Space Channel? Win? Well if you don't think so then I'm going to have to beat you up. I mean where can you get Supernatural, Star Trek, Doctor Who and Fringe all in one place? (they have lots of other good shows too I'm just really brain dead right now.))

Anyways...Not much more to say. My life is a bore. Going to paint a plate on Monday. Pictures to follow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment