Saturday, August 28, 2010

August's Already Done? What?

so apperently it's August 28th. Time Flies. I go back to school on the 2nd. gah. August's been a really busy month. I went camping twice, went to Magic Mountian (not fun when you're allergic to Chlorine.) and picked up my creation from the clay cafe (linkie dink to da tumblr demon)

For the past 8 days I've been in Keji. It was a pretty fun time. I read two books (reviews here), went swimming made some wicked fires, Marty crashed his bike and had to get five stitches, I went to some place had some lovely pasta, bought my friend some cool shit (pictures? Is that what you wanted?), bought another 104 year old book (score) and replaced my faerie mug (pics pics pics pics).

All in all it was a pretty good month but I'm dead tired. I'll activate the links later promise. Ask me questions? Kaythnx.

No comments:

Post a Comment