Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here, Happiness And Cheer, Joy For All Which Children Call Their Favourite Time Of Year.

It's that time of year again my friends! Finals and Christmas the two most stressful things that you could possibly put together.

Today I finished my Christmas shopping and wrapping so that something but I still have one exam left to write which is unfortunate esically seeing that I didn't really study for it. HOST shouldn't be too bad though or at least not as terrifying as the FYP oral exam. Yikes.

The good thing is I have a lot of fun to look forward to after this is over. My friend invited me to her family Christmas party tonight and then I have a few other gatherings during the week, like my other friends birthday dinner at a Greek restaurant which is good.

In other news, because I suck at blogging and never actually post anything, I work at Coles now (YAY!) and actually have money to afford things like food and presents.

How is everyone's holiday season going? I'd love to hear from someone...anyone...

P.S. ten point to whoever can guess the origins of the title quote

No comments:

Post a Comment